With our focus on growth an opportunity has become available in our Northern Beaches based accounting practice for a Senior Accountant who will have primary responsibility of providing taxation and business services advice to a wide range of clients.
The position will provide opportunities for personal development and experience working with our international outsourcing team in the Philippines with an attractive benefits package tailored to the experience of the candidate.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Senior Accountant will also provide taxation and business services advice to a wide range of clients. The role will require collaboration with other divisions of the company to support group goals and objectives.
We are seeking applicants with demonstrated experience in a tax role and a broad knowledge of business services. Effective communication skills are essential, we have a substantial off shore back office with plans for growth.
- Delivering quality accounting advice
- Making complex accounting simple and practical for clients
- Coaching and supporting the team on tax issues
- Working efficiently to achieve performance outcomes
- Collaborating with the team to support overall group goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Qualified CA / CPA with 5 plus years public practice experience
- Have worked with a diverse client portfolio
- Staff management skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Please forward your resume together with a letter explaining your suitability for the role to email@example.com